Monday, May 10, 2010

Humbled....

I kinda stink at life right now, I ruin things and I'm just feeling awful right about now. I've heard it said before that the quickest way to ruin a relationship with someone is to actually TRY to have one with them... What?! Really??! Then what are you supposed to do??? Never have a relationship with anyone?? I wish there was something I could do. But how do you fix something, unless you know whats wrong with it? I'm trying to lean on the rock....trying to understand this is God's story, not mine...but it's difficult. Really difficult.
=(

Sometimes, I wish I could go back to this time last year...knowing everything I know now...BUT,  then I don't wish to go back there...because then I might not've experienced the things I've been experiencing this year, and I wouldn't be the person I am today....=/ awkward, isn't it? I feel numb & vulnerable. I think it's good for me. Atleast, that's what I've heard.

And then I hear about other things like divorces, and deaths, and other issues that are bigger than mine, and I feel selfish, and stupid, and immature, and even more lame than I always feel. Sometimes I just love being put in my place....Humbled. Yep. That's how I feel today.

1 comment:

  1. Life is definitely filled with many lessons Mandy. We cannot go back, we all know that. But what we can do, is live today and live as though it might be our last day. I agree with you, it is good for us to be humbled sometimes, it helps us remember our mistakes better and should, in turn, help us learn from them.
    I love you Mandy...hang on to Jesus, and as you age, you will be given many opportunities to learn and grow in your walk with Christ:)

    ReplyDelete