Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What if Sometimes....

Sometimes is an interesting word, it's various definitions are: at times, now and then and occasionally. It makes you think what if God wanted to help us sometimes like we serve Him sometimes. I am sitting in my office at work, and I am watching 2 children of the people that I work with. One's name is Sam he is 5 and Anna she is 10. Watching them draw two totally different pictures, two totally different people and two totally different ages, acting totally different as they draw their pictures. Anna is content and happy with just drawing her picture while Sam is all over the place making battleship noises and noises like he is blowing things up. He gets so excited when he draws. (What if) sometimes we got that excited about talking to God as Sam does with talking to His paper? Don't you think that God would love for us to make noises (worship) Him in song and in prayer? I know I may have a crazy way of thinking about things but what if sometimes that's all we did was worship Him? What if we took time out of our busy days to talk to Him, to just mention His name? He longs for us to worship Him, to love Him. As Anna starts to sing it makes me smile. What if sometimes....?

1 comment:

  1. Mandy,
    I'm so glad your blog is up and running. I visited it once before when you did not have any posts on it and this is the first time I've been back since then. Enjoyed your posts!

    ReplyDelete